Duration of treatment: The duration of natural treatment to cure bedwetting is generally 1 to 2 months. It will vary according to your needs and expectations. This natural remedy is the secret to completely stop bedwetting. Once you notice a change, you can stop the treatment or reduce the dose.
Herbal Tea (Enuresis And Urinary Incontinence)
Take our tea to permanently cure bedwetting and avoid all the mockery and all the problems that this disease can cause. Our product is entirely composed of natural herbal teas. Our treatment acts as a natural anti-cholinergic which allows the relaxation of the muscles of the bladder and therefore increases its capacity. He treats other dysfunctions related to the bladder and makes sure to correct the hormonal imbalance if necessary. It is an effective and powerful set of plants, roots and barks having for additional action not only the strengthening of the muscles of the bladder but also the treatment of infections sources of this disease.
In order not to encounter the problem of urinary incontinence, it is important for the man to respect certain rules:
- Monitor your weight, without allowing it to increase above normal.
- Avoid excessive alcohol and caffeinated drinks.
- Refuse bad habits and lead a healthy life.
- Maintain a balanced diet to avoid constipation and other digestive disorders. In addition, it is important that the amount of vitamins and minerals necessary for an adult man is present in the daily diet.
SOME HOMEMADE RECIPES TO STOP PIPING ON THE BED
- Honey: Before going to bed, some give the child half a teaspoon of honey for 10 days. Then give a quarter of a teaspoon for 10 days. Then give a sixth of a teaspoon for 10 days. This recipe can only be used if there is no allergy to honey, beekeeping products.
- PLANTAIN SEEDS AND POPPY JUICE: A number of villages use an ancient secret recipe. Grind the plantain seeds in an iron or glass mortar. Take a poppy head, boil in 100ml of simple water. Add the crushed plantain seeds in 25ml of poppy broth. Give children 1 time every evening 10ml of the resulting solution.
- PLANTAIN LEAVES: Take 20 grams of plantain leaves. Add them to 250ml of water, bring to a boil. Let the broth sit for 30 min. After cooling, take 1 tablespoon 4 times a day for 20 days.
- THE DATES: Take 80 grams of dates once a day, 3 hours before bedtime. Drink 100ml of water and take for 30 days.
- LAVENDER, CORIANDER, AND SAGE ESSENTIAL OILS: Aromatherapy is often used in folk medicine. 15 minutes before bedtime in a children’s room, you must spray the essential oils of coriander, sage, and lavender evenly.
SOME TIPS TO FOLLOW
- Reduce the amount of liquid offered to the child at night
- Avoid very salty foods, as they make you thirsty
- Do not offer drinks containing caffeine or citrus that irritate the bladder
- Encourage the habit of peeing every three hours throughout the day
- Take the child to urinate before bedtime
- Keep a diary of dry nights, in which the child notes the days without wetting the bed
- See a specialist to rule out other problems such as urinary tract infection and even sleep apnea